Can I order my prescription lenses through the website?
Yes, all ZIVAH styles are optical quality and meet FDA standards as a medical device for prescription lenses.
How do I make a return?
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Zivah Sunglasses: Within 30 days of delivery, you may return or exchange your Zivah sunglasses in new, unworn condition with the original packaging which includes the complimentary case and cleaning cloth.
Zivah Prescription Glasses: Our priority is ensuring your prescription glasses are done right and you can see beautifully. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your glasses in the original packaging for a full refund with 30 days of delivery.
We are here to help! Please call us at 833-GO-ZIVAH or schedule a Zoom Appointment with one of our opticians.
To request a return label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you accept vision insurance or FSA/HSA’s?
For prescription sunglasses and glasses, we can accept vision benefits and FSA/HSA plans based on eligibility.
What are my shipping options?
- Free shipping to the 48 contiguous United States (2 to 4 Days)
- Express shipping available for $10.00 (1-2 Days)
- ZIVAH ships to all 50 States, Washington DC, and U.S. Territories
- Orders are processed Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
- In-stock orders will typically ship the same day if ordered before 1:00 pm EST (Monday – Friday). You will receive a tracking number via email.
For prescription glasses, please allow up to 14 business days for us to custom make and perform a quality inspection before we ship to you.
How can I get my new ZIVAH sunglasses adjusted?
If you need your frame adjusted, you can schedule a free virtual appointment using Zoom or FaceTime with one of our opticians. They will have your exact style and illustrate how to make minor adjustments for that perfect fit.
Are your styles available in different sizes?
Each ZIVAH style is available in only one size.
What if I have a prescription change?
If your eye doctor changes your prescription within the first 90 days of your purchase, we will remake your lenses at no charge.
What is your warranty?
Warranty – Sunglass and Prescription Frame
Terms and Conditions:
- One-year Manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase
- Warranty applies to any defect in materials and workmanship
- The warranty is void if original lenses or frames are altered
Warranty – Prescription Lenses
Terms and Conditions:
- 1-Year on our lenses and coatings
- 1-Year scratch guarantee – Should you scratch your lenses within one year from purchase, please return and we will replace at no-charge.
Non-prescription sunglasses are excluded.
Are your sunglasses made in the US?
Five styles are made in Pittsburgh, PA, and we design all of our sunglasses in the US. We rely on partners from all over the world for our other style to manufacture our high-quality frames and premium polarized lenses. The ZIVAH promise: We only work with ethical factories who provide fair wages and have designed programs to honor their employees.