Can I order my prescription lenses through the website?
All ZIVAH sunglasses are optical quality and meet FDA standards as a medical device for prescription lenses, however, we do not currently offer prescription lenses.
How do I make a return?
Within 30 days of delivery, you may return or exchange your ZIVAH sunglasses. Items must be in new unworn condition and returned in their complementary case and packaging to be eligible for a full refund or exchange. To request a free return label, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your satisfaction is our priority! If you are not absolutely satisfied with your ZIVAH sunglasses, we want to help. Please call us at 833-GO-ZIVAH or schedule a Zoom appointment with one of our Customer Success Representatives.
Do you accept vision insurance or FSA/HSA’s?
Non-prescription sunglasses are not eligible for vision insurance or FSA/HSA’s.
What are my shipping options?
- Free shipping to the 48 contiguous United States (2 to 4 Days)
- Express shipping available for $10.00 (1-2 Days)
- ZIVAH ships to all 50 States, Washington DC, and U.S. Territories
- Orders are processed Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
- In-stock orders will typically ship the same day if ordered before 1:00 pm EST (Monday – Friday). You will receive a tracking number via email.
How can I get my new ZIVAH sunglasses adjusted?
We can help with a virtual adjustment, please call us at 833-GO-ZIVAH or schedule a Zoom appointment online with one of our Customer Success Representatives.
Are your styles available in different sizes?
Each ZIVAH style is available in only one size.
Are your sunglasses made in the US?
We design all of our sunglasses in the US and rely on partners from all over the world to manufacture our high quality frames and premium polarized lenses. The ZIVAH promise: We only work with ethical factories who provide fair wages and have designed programs to honor their employees.
What is your warranty?
Warranty – Terms and Conditions
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase
- Warranty applies to any defect in materials and workmanship
- The warranty is void if original lenses or frames are altered
The warranty does not apply to normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental breakage, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use, or storage of the product.